Our warranty period is 7 days after the item is delivered. Please check the delivery date.
- Once the safety seal has been broken, all refunds or exchanges will be processed in the form of store credit, according to our policy. The amount of credit will be determined by the condition of the item.
- We do not offer face-to-face repairs. All repair requests must be mailed to us, and the repaired item will be mailed back to you. (Our office is not available for visits.)
- Repairs may not be available for certain designs or items, depending on the condition. (If the item is under the warranty period, we will issue a store credit refund based on the condition and timeline of the item. The amount of credit will range from 10-100% and will expire 12 months after it is issued.)
- Repair requests must be mailed to our Singapore or Korea office. The address will be provided once the repair has been approved to prevent missed deliveries or changes in the repair decision.
- Our after-sales service offer is only available for 7 days after it is issued.
After-Sales Service Policy:
- Repairs are not covered under the warranty for issues such as faulty breaks (including earring post breaks and breaks in bracelet and necklace chains), item loss, or fading of color (tarnish). Full price repairs will be required in these cases.
- If a repair is not possible within the warranty period, we will issue a store credit refund based on the condition and timeline of the item. The amount of credit will range from 10-100% and will expire 12 months after it is issued.
- Fading of colour (tarnish) is a natural phenomenon and is not covered under the warranty. It typically occurs over a period of 1-2 years, depending on how the jewelry is handled. Tarnish can occur faster when the jewelry is exposed to air, water, oil, lotion, perfume, chemicals, or sweat. Generally 1-few times worn and kept for a few months cause faster tarnish. To prevent this recommend to check the condition and worn regularly.
- To prevent tarnish, clean your jewelry thoroughly when not wearing it and store it in the provided jewelry pouch (not a sliding zipper bag or other jewelry box).
- Our after-sales service is available for 7 days after you receive the item. The timeline is based on the delivery system record. (After this duration, it is considered a non-quality issue.)
- To request a repair, please submit an after-sales service application through this link. This will allow us to check the availability of the item and parts, and to prevent missed requests.
- After-sales service is only available for DAYBLANC designs purchased from our website. To request a repair, mail the item to our Singapore office address (the address will be provided after the repair has been approved).
- Repairs are meant to restore the item to its original condition, rather than creating a new design. We will do our best to make the item look as new as possible and able to provide the original function of the wearing.
- The cost of the repair may vary based on the condition of the item and it may not be possible to repair some items. But in that case we will try our best to make it wearable again.
* For the repair please submit the A/S application via this link. So we can check about the item and parts availability & to prevent missed out.
Submit the ▶︎ A/S application
Read more of ▸ Refund & Exchange Policy